This is a simple, delicious soup that you can make in minutes using a Vitamix. The ingredients can also be combined and cooked on a stovetop, but I love that I can do all of the prep and “cooking” for these sorts of recipes right in my Vitamix. Check out their site for more recipes, and use our coupon code (06-004250) to get free shipping if you order your own Vitamix.
- 6 medium carrots, cut in large pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 lemon, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until steam escapes through lid. Serve immediately.